Rebroadcast USA game for out of town Cards?

TBonesLU

So I had this idea without thinking twice to ask anyone, but the closer game time gets, the more upset I am about ESPN3 not being an option anymore.

Do any fans in SETX have webcams that could be used to give a live feed of the game for us out-of-towners? This could be done via skype or something. Please let us know.

----------------------------------------------------------

Someone should set up a webcam pointed at his television showing a live feed via skype or something...just saying.

MOD EDIT

So I had this idea without thinking twice to ask anyone, but the closer game time gets, the more upset I am about ESPN3 not being an option anymore.

Do any fans in SETX have webcams that could be used to give a live feed of the game for us out-of-towners? This could be done via skype or something. Please let us know.

Looks as though Fox 4 is having some issues getting a live feed out of Mobil. They have yet to come on air, been running commercials for 10 minutes now. Did not have a pregame show that was scheduled to air at 3:30pm.

I can certainly relate to this mess after doing the KFDM live tv games the last two years. Hope they can get things worked out soon before too much of the game is played.

Looks as though Fox 4 is having some issues getting a live feed out of Mobil. They have yet to come on air, been running commercials for 10 minutes now. Did not have a pregame show that was scheduled to air at 3:30pm.

I can certainly relate to this mess after doing the KFDM live tv games the last two years. Hope they can get things worked out soon before too much of the game is played.

Im sure the guys that got up around 5AM to drive to Mobile are happy about being on dead air right now.

Im sure the guys that got up around 5AM to drive to Mobile are happy about being on dead air right now.

I can imagine.

Fox 4 now running a scroll at the bottom explaining that they are having satelite issues.