Another local to Lamar

SportsGuy

I've worked with him on his game since he was 12, he was offered by Lamar last year and wanted to stay in the area. Was receiving interest from larger schools, including Houston. Ranked #11 player in the Greater Houston Area and was Top 50 in Texas...huge pickup for Lamar.

BMT United PG Kasen Harrison (2020) commits to the Cards.

Couldn’t find any other listed D1 offers. Hope he’s legit!

I've worked with him on his game since he was 12, he was offered by Lamar last year and wanted to stay in the area. Was receiving interest from larger schools, including Houston. Ranked #11 player in the Greater Houston Area and was Top 50 in Texas...huge pickup for Lamar.

Sounds like a great get for Lamar! Does anyone have measurables on him?

He's about 6'1 195 or so, very athletic build. Can jump really well, but he's as good of a traditional PG as I've seen. Incredible ball handler, passer, defender and can use both hands to finish really well. Extremely quick first step. Been working on his shot with him for awhile now so by the time he's enrolled, he should be very polished in that area too. He should start day 1, and that's a big reason he picked Lamar in my opinion.

Sounds like a great get for Lamar! Does anyone have measurables on him?

Haven't seen you post before so if I'm a little late I apologize, but welcome to the board 2020vision !! 👍🏻🎉🎉

Thank you for the insight on Mr. Harrison just watching his video you posted you can see your work with him he puts a nice touch on the ball when he shoots.

With Hunter leaving after this year he looks to be exactly what we will be needing a true PG who can come ready to start day 1 good luck on the coming year and more than excited to see Kasen in a cardinal uniform come next year.