Kuester Steps Down as Head Coach

lamarfan360

Anyone one know any details on this? The clown doing sports on KBMT went on a rant against Lamar about Sunday night.

The way I look at it he is just some idiot shooting off his mouth on TV, if he really knows what he is talking about he would not be doing weekend sports at a second rate TV station in Beaumont, Texas.

The piece was ignorant about some conference basics coaches and AD’s know which taints the rest of the opinion piece on Lamar volleyball.He should apologize and find out what basic points he got wrong.

Just because you disagree doesn't mean he should apologize, you're as soft as a baby's bottom.

Fact of the matter is when you only win 9 games, that ain't great. Sucks to suck!

Anyone one know any details on this? The clown doing sports on KBMT went on a rant against Lamar about Sunday night.

The way I look at it he is just some idiot shooting off his mouth on TV, if he really knows what he is talking about he would not be doing weekend sports at a second rate TV station in Beaumont, Texas.

i didn’t see it.

but, she wasn’t setting the volleyball world on fire