OT: Bearkats top preseason FCS Poll

Mike

The SH board reminds me of a jaded 16 year old girl who's boyfriend just broke up with her and now she's crying to her friends about it.

Its always-

"Lamar this, Lamar that.. whats going on with LU..why do they think they're so good? Why don't they call me back? I'll bet you they're on the McNeese board right now....you know they are neighbors and all... I saw them together at a sold out game last year. McNeese is a real tramp."

"I don't understand why they close their blinds when I drive by, I know they're home, I see the light on. Do they think I'm stupid or something."

"I hate Lamar soooooooooo much!!!!!"

"That's it..... I'm getting back together with SFA!!!"

Kinda Sad

Ha ha! Awesome, Paul.

Rev, I'm sure you didn't give your 100 bucks to a homeless guy in downtown Houston. That is if you even live in Houston...I just keep wondering why you Sam Houston and sfa guys keep getting on a LU fan website. Again, I ask...play on your web site and leave us alone...I am sure you can find another web site to talk your smack. Like I said before, I know you will disappear when we start beating you. We are coming back into football and you guys talk noise to a 3rd year program. Get on SMU's website and talk noise to them and try not to be scared. I doubt any LU people get on shsu or sfa's web site and stir up trouble.

Hey I'm done posting here. I only even logged in tonight because someone crossed the line and talked about a sensitive subject for a buddy of mine.

Dude.. it was a generic "your mom joke" I'm sure he did not mean anything by it and feels bad.

I for one don't mind the smack talk a little bit (not all the time of course), cause in a couple of years I'm going to be giving it back to you all and I cant wait. To me its all fun and games, lets not get too bent out of shape about it. No need to stop posting in my opinion. You won and you have the bragging rights right now, that's how this works.

Yes, of course it was meant to be a generic mom joke and not a personal attack. (I lost my mom, too, almost 5 years ago...and it still hurts).

I understood that BN and was speaking in generic terms as well. Hope you took it that way.