Time for Woodard to go!

LUFAN

I saw that Fritz (SHSU)made like 139,000. I wonder what SLC schools have a bigger head coaching salary. I also wonder what kind of budget for assistants. We have good facilities, a decent if not high end SLC head coaching salary. Our assistant coach budget seems on the high end. Why are we losing?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bn92 good to know u r still around plenty of open seats on ray ray's bus!! WOODARD SUCKS!!

Never said I was happy with the coaching. LU 17 happens to be a personal friend of mine. His BEST friend is a CFL HOFer, though. If anyone would like to meet a HOFer, just send a PM to LU 17. I'm sure would oblige.

Nasty, slow down. I'm not connected anymore since you made the introduction. You really should reconsider his offer to convert one side of your garage into a guest room for him. With his pension, you would almost be like a renter.

I am a casual observer on this site with no ties to Lamar. I too wonder just how long ya'll will stick with Woodaed as HC.With the transfers you have in your program as well as returning players from last year you should be much better. I only see one more win for Lamar this year against Nichols State and this game will be very close. I see big blowouts coming against SHSU,SFA,UCA and McNeese.

These blowout losses will be all you need for LU to run Woodard out of town.