Card fans we need some help?

Guest boomer

Guest boomer
I work with about 75 guys who all have to use a computer throughout the day. 90% of us have up LU football game action shots or stadium picks. The problem we have is most are super grained or come with a fee (you know how it is to get the guys over fifty to fill out forms or buy something on the interweb." I ain't getting nothing off of facespace or mybook"....yea that's how my day goes....lol. So anyone have some good Cards pics I can put up for their personal backgrounds?

I work with about 75 guys who all have to use a computer throughout the day. 90% of us have up LU football game action shots or stadium picks. The problem we have is most are super grained or come with a fee (you know how it is to get the guys over fifty to fill out forms or buy something on the interweb." I ain't getting nothing off of facespace or mybook"....yea that's how my day goes....lol. So anyone have some good Cards pics I can put up for their personal backgrounds?

CA has some good ones in the photo gallery forum

Guest CardAmbassador

Yeah check this guys work out from the Photo Album Forum:

http://www.flickr.com/images/slideshow/thirdparty_thumb.jpg

Here is the photo album forum:

http://bigredinsider.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=showcat&catid=23&Itemid=169

You're also welcome to take any pictures from our Facebook or the articles we have done on LU football recently.

Guest boomer
Thanks guys! I just have one complaint. These pics need to be displayed more on the site. I just want to tell anyone reading this thread there are some action shots that will instantly become your favorite background. I have been all over google and just saw some I have never seen. Great work guys please try to work out a small spot on the home page that rotates these they are great.

Thanks guys! I just have one complaint. These pics need to be displayed more on the site. I just want to tell anyone reading this thread there are some action shots that will instantly become your favorite background. I have been all over google and just saw some I have never seen. Great work guys please try to work out a small spot on the home page that rotates these they are great.

That's a really good idea. I hope there is some way the admin can make this happen