8/27 Scrimmage Breakdown with Interviews

Guest CardinalClaw

Guest LU4LIFE
Really great stuff on here thanks Fred. I agree M Jackson needs to make sure he is 100% before he comes back. No reason to play against Texas college if he's not a 100% and risk further injuries that might side line him even long.

Guest CardinalClaw
Venson has been a big disappointment IMO, I too thought he looked really good in the spring an I had high hopes for him. If he doesn't have a good season this year I'm sure he will put it together next season like CA said.

Guest CardAmbassador
Venson has been a big disappointment IMO, I too thought he looked really good in the spring an I had high hopes for him. If he doesn't have a good season this year I'm sure he will put it together next season like CA said.

I haven't been to any of the practices obviously but I do remember from the spring that he had an electrigying style of running. I think coach Brown said it best, he is new to the position, he only started at it in the spring. I believe our expectations were all a bit too high for how much experience he has. I expect him to contribute much more next year.

Logan and Hussey are no slouches, I think between them and Garrett we can get the job done running the pigskin.