More coaching staff changes

Mike

James Brown had another opportunity come up that he didn't want to pass up and has elected to resign from Lamar and it will likely be announced within the next week or so. This isn't a huge surprise as he wasn't involved at any of the Spring practices.

There are a couple names I've heard being floated around as his replacement but I wont say anything until there's something more concrete.

Big loss for Lamar. My son and i were watching late night ESPN classics over the Christmas break and 'the' game came on.. Texas versus Oklahoma, Big 12 Championship in 1996. 'Roll Left'. You guys remember? Its on youtube if not. James Brown was the QB for Texas. That guy was good and is good... Sorry we lost him...

Big loss for Lamar. My son and i were watching late night ESPN classics over the Christmas break and 'the' game came on.. Texas versus Oklahoma, Big 12 Championship in 1996. 'Roll Left'. You guys remember? Its on youtube if not. James Brown was the QB for Texas. That guy was good and is good... Sorry we lost him...

Hate to hear this.

Not to be a correcter (if thats a word), but It was against Nebraska. Great Game!

James Brown had another opportunity come up that he didn't want to pass up and has elected to resign from Lamar and it will likely be announced within the next week or so. This isn't a huge surprise as he wasn't involved at any of the Spring practices.

There are a couple names I've heard being floated around as his replacement but I wont say anything until there's something more concrete.

So you can't say where Brown is going and you can't tell us who might be on the short list to replace him!! You are just a wealth of information.

Hate to hear this.

Not to be a correcter (if thats a word), but It was against Nebraska. Great Game!

Haha, no problem. You can be the correcter and I will be the decider. Seriously, Thanks for clearing that up and posting that link.

A huge loss in recruiting. Brown hated Kueck. Lamar should have been grooming brown to be the OC and eventual head coach. Who's gonna recruit now, McGallion, Kueck? sure these two will do well with the inner city youth....NOT!!