Are some of our WR's Premadonna's?

CS

I've been to some practices and notice that some of our WR's are always not practicing and while I assume injured are playing around on the sidelines. I will not argue that from top to bottom this is probably the most talented position group on our team but I'm starting to wonder if this high praise is beginning to get into their heads?? Look, this obviously doesn't include them all because I've seen guys like Reggie Begelton, Michael Handy among others busting their butts regularly on the practice field but 2 or 3 others seem to enjoy hooting & hollering with the pads off with the other guys putting in the real work on the field. I know injuries are a part of the game and we don't want guys dinged hurting themselves worse in practice but I also think everyone should tough it out sometimes in an attempt to better themselves along with the rest of the team. I'm reminded of what Ronnie Lott did after getting his hand caught in a helmet had his pinky finger hanging by a little skin. He was told he could have surgery to replace the tip or tape it up and play the following week, he said simply: "tape it up." Frankly some of these kids should be taping it up and getting on the field to help this team succeed. Edited by CS

4 corrections:

It's "prima donna".

I think you meant "diva", because I doubt any of our wide receivers are lead singers of an opera company.

Apostrophes don't go on plural words.

How can anyone know the true nature of the things you're presenting? Can you blame them for having a good time while being on the sidelines? The season hasn't even started.

You can grammar nazi me to pieces but it doesn't change the fact that I've never seen one of the young men practice and another only practice a couple of times yet they always feel good enough to joke and jog around on the sidelines while the rest of the team is busting their behinds. Keep taking up for them but that is probably the exact reason they get away with being PRIMA DONNAS. I really do appreciate the coaching because I also can't stand bad grammar so I'll fix the title. Edited by CS

You can grammar nazi me to pieces but it doesn't change the fact that I've never seen one of the young men practice and another only practice a couple of times yet they always feel good enough to joke and jog around on the sidelines while the rest of the team is busting their behinds. Keep taking up for them but that is probably the exact reason they get away with being PRIMA DONNAS. I really do appreciate the coaching because I also can't stand bad grammar so I'll fix the title.

I'm not taking up for them. Did you go down there and individually ask each of them what is wrong with each respective player? Have you validated your shitty opinion? If they're having to sit out during practice, what would you suppose they do? Sit around and do nothing? If they're healthy enough to be supportive and stay active on the sidelines, so be it. I don't think it warrants you posting twice ("premadonna" post and "long season") about how everything associated with Lamar right now is negative. Let me be the first to say chill out, go get a prescription for Xanax, and wait until the season is in the toilet before saying the season is in the toilet.