***LAMAR at ACU GAME THREAD, LU WINS 24-21 !!***

Mike

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you failed to mention the personal foul on ACU that gave lamar a first down that led to the td?? lol

And your point?

I also didn't mention a 3rd quarter LU penalty that kept an ACU drive alive moving the ball from the LU 39 to the LU 24...just before the LU goal line stand. I did provide a link that to the Wildcats site giving the live stats.

i hail mary int????? what does that mean? lol good grief, i guess you score that one differently?? or did he get a do-over? lol smfh

It means that he threw the ball up for grabs at the end of the first half and the other team caught it. Education, it is why I am here. Any other questions let me know.

i hail mary int????? what does that mean? lol good grief, i guess you score that one differently?? or did he get a do-over? lol smfh

Just because your neighbor plays fantasy football does not mean you know football. ...

good win for the Cardinals. .. So much for no adjustments at half huh genious...

No need for a smart ass response.... it will only make you look even more stupid.

How stupid are you, Cracker? I don't ever flame anyone on this board, but you've managed to get me to light the torch.

While, yes, a "hail-mary" interception counts as one in the stats just like one thrown from the opponent's 4-yard line, it's an irrelevant pick because it happened at the end of the half and was thrown from OUR 35. 0:06 (if I remember right) were left on the clock after the play. It cost us no points, no chance at points, and had no bearing on the game. Of course, if you were actually paying attention to the game instead of just trying to figure out ways to be a giant douche, you'd know that.

But from a guy who doesn't seem to understand that comparing an FBS program start-up, like UTSA, to Lamar is completely ridiculous. FBS schools have more scholarships, revenue, and pretty much everything else. If you really want to complain about Lamar's performance as a start-up, that's a perfectly reasonable point to make. I won't be accused of being the head of the "Ray Woodard is Great" fan club. But comparing a start-up that is going FBS with one staying at the FCS level is idiotic. Frankly, the Southland as an FCS conference is far stronger relative to its FCS peers than the WAC or C-USA are relative to their FBS peers: I'm not sure it isn't harder to start a new team and be competitive in the #2 conference at the FCS level than to do so and be competitive in the #7 or #8 conference in FBS.

Of course, none of this matters because your presence on this board isn't for information; it isn't even to trash-talk. It's just to be a useless troll making irrational arguments while taking shots at people. I don't usually feed the trolls--but congrats... you were just obnoxious enough to make me do it. Once.

Twin daddy, you make this long post like it has any substance or standing here at all. There is every reason you should compare UTSA to Lamar and you keep referring to Lamar as a start up program??? Obviously you have no clue as to what they are. I'm just curious as to how many of you homers would be coming to Lamars defense if they would've lost. Totally hilarious in my book-but you were totally right, I am not a Lamar they are pathetic and it took a last-second comeback and a personal foul penalty that gave them the first down when they were down by 11.......to a Division III school basically. so don't come here with how much you know versus what I know because the truth is your wrong. This is ACU we're talking about good God you're acting like they are world beaters or something. SMFH

you are a damn idiot!!! Anyone with any knowledge if football knows exactly what a Hail Mary is. You would actually blame the qb for a Hail Mary interception??!!! Lol. You are dumber than dirt.

now it'll be a great comeback....... lol oh well, some of us know how it went down, that's all that matters to me

it was definitely a great comeback! I listened to the whole thing and know exactly how it went down (unless the announcers were making everything up). Unbelievable comeback!! Congrats to the cards!!