lamar vs central arkansas

lu cards

All depends on who shows up...if the UCA team that turned the ball over 7 times to ACU shows up Lamar should win...if the UCA team that had 11 total turnovers in the previous 9 games shows up they will be tough to beat in Conway. If an open playbook shows up for LU we have a shot...if we run between the tackles all night with Harrington we have no shot.

I'll pick LU in an upset after UCA spoiled last year's homecoming on a heartbreaker

LU - 38

UCA - 35

They have a 5-5 record and are beatable. LU wins big and sets up show down in Lake Chuck.....I'm sucked in again.

Central Arkansas Record:

Day Date Opponent Result

Sat. 8/30/2014 Texas Tech L 35-42

Sat. 9/6/2014 University of Tennessee W 26-24

Sat. 9/13/2014 Montana State L 33-43

Sat. 9/20/2014 Missouri State L 31-33

Sat. 9/27/2014 Nicholls State W 52-18

Sat. 10/4/2014 SFA State W 49-39

Sat. 10/11/2014 Houston Baptist W 70-0

Sat. 10/18/2014 Southeastern Louisiana L 24-41

Sat. 10/25/2014 Northwestern State W 58-35

Sat. 11/1/2014 Abilene Christian L 35-52

Sat. 11/8/2014 Lamar University CONWAY 3:00 PM ESPN 3

This guy CS in a Sam Houston guy saw his post on setxsports.com with the Sam Houston Logo next to his name he is a true blue cardinal hater.

Wrong!!! Not the same person! I am the one on SETXSports with the SHSH Logo....not an LU hater...I graduated from LU in 91....daughter current athlete at Sam...

With that said, I believe LU can beat UCA - Cards by 10

Wrong!!! Not the same person! I am the one on SETXSports with the SHSH Logo....not an LU hater...I graduated from LU in 91....daughter current athlete at Sam...

With that said, I believe LU can beat UCA - Cards by 10

I was born in 91... You're welcome... LOL! But CS was Nickles on the older format and he is indeed a LU hater and SHSU supporter.

Dont want to be captain obvious but.... if we go 8-4 or 9-3 I believe that is a winning record... both of those records can happen.. it depends how we decide to play... also i beleive we swept cross country.. our wbb team won conference last year and are poised to do it again... MBB looks like it is going to rebound... baseball could have a strong season... what is that about missing out on a winning program... I believe we are one of the fastest growing universities in the US since 2002 so what is it you think we are lacking... have you seen the campus... it is night and day since I attended... yes they could do better... and I think our new prez should be held to a very high standard..

Lots of "ifs" in your reply. The football team will likely go 7-5. I predicted that before the season. They aren't beating McNeese and they will probably fall on the road to Central Arkie. Not sure anyone really cares about cross country and womens basketball but ok. MBB... I hope you're right but I'll have to see it to believe it. I'm not as optimistic just yet.

I've mentioned many times what I think we need. Have you not been following?

Lots of "ifs" in your reply. The football team will likely go 7-5. I predicted that before the season. They aren't beating McNeese and they will probably fall on the road to Central Arkie. Not sure anyone really cares about cross country and womens basketball but ok. MBB... I hope you're right but I'll have to see it to believe it. I'm not as optimistic just yet.

I've mentioned many times what I think we need. Have you not been following?

For fuck's sake..."vision". We know, we know. Why don't you define what exactly the football and men's basketball teams need to do to convey that the university has "vision"? You are a child with a keyboard, and I wish you would go home. You make the rest of us fans look horribly bad...and I don't mean you make us look bad by you yourself looking good. I mean you make us good fans who want to see the school succeed look bad. As far as I'm concerned, you're a piece of shit, and I'd tell you to your face. Winning conference in cross country 8 of the last 9 years is a good thing...it's dominance if nothing else. The football team is 6-3; we've won the games we're supposed to win and remained competitive in others. Did you actually expect a win against TAMU? And I know you'll say that 6-3 with this schedule is easy, but the schedule has been the same since we played the first week of the season, and we have a winning record. Come to think of it, even if we lose the last 3 games (highly unlikely), we'll have ended the season with the most wins since we brought the program back. That's the epitome of progress. Arguing otherwise is pointless and frankly nonsense. I'll pay your wife to up the frequency if she's not giving you enough sex (or if it's your husband, I'll pay him as well). Learn to keep your fucking mouth shut once in a while. I realize not everything is going to go every fan's way. Even good fans will find ways to nitpick after a win, but do so with some tact and a little bit of humility. Otherwise, just don't talk or post on here...you've clearly worn out your welcome.

EDIT: Excuse the language, but we are all adults here. I'm sick of reading his garbage. Ban me if you have to do so.

Edited by TBonesLU

For fuck's sake..."vision". We know, we know. Why don't you define what exactly the football and men's basketball teams need to do to convey that the university has "vision"? You are a child with a keyboard, and I wish you would go home. You make the rest of us fans look horribly bad...and I don't mean you make us look bad by you yourself looking good. I mean you make us good fans who want to see the school succeed look bad. As far as I'm concerned, you're a piece of shit, and I'd tell you to your face. Winning conference in cross country 8 of the last 9 years is a good thing...it's dominance if nothing else. The football team is 6-3; we've won the games we're supposed to win and remained competitive in others. Did you actually expect a win against TAMU? And I know you'll say that 6-3 with this schedule is easy, but the schedule has been the same since we played the first week of the season, and we have a winning record. Come to think of it, even if we lose the last 3 games (highly unlikely), we'll have ended the season with the most wins since we brought the program back. That's the epitome of progress. Arguing otherwise is pointless and frankly nonsense. I'll pay your wife to up the frequency if she's not giving you enough sex (or if it's your husband, I'll pay him as well). Learn to keep your fucking mouth shut once in a while. I realize not everything is going to go every fan's way. Even good fans will find ways to nitpick after a win, but do so with some tact and a little bit of humility. Otherwise, just don't talk or post on here...you've clearly worn out your welcome.

EDIT: Excuse the language, but we are all adults here. I'm sick of reading his garbage. Ban me if you have to do so.

He keeps claiming we all have our heads in the sand....The only vision CS has is of his colon..from his head being stuck up his ass.