The Tic Price Show - Radio and Television

LUSportsFan

from lamarcardinals.com

Fans are invited to join Lamar head men's basketball coach Tic Price every Wednesday evening for his radio call-in show beginning at 8 p.m. on Newstalk 560 KLVI. Voice of the Cardinals, Dave Hofferth, will be will host the show, along with Coach Price. The duo will recap the previous games, talk about upcoming opponents as well as answer questions.

Read more here: http://www.lamarcardinals.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/120314aaa.html

Edited by LUSportsFan
Add Television show

• 1 month later...
If you missed the Tic Price Show tonight you missed a great show. It was very humorous as well as informative. I don't think I have ever listen to such a fun coaches show. It sounds like the players are having fun and I always thought that if a player is having fun, he will always play his best.

from lamarcardinals.com

LAMAR'S TIC PRICE LAUNCHES TV SHOW

Lamar head men's basketball coach Tic Price launches the Tic Price Show beginning Saturday at noon on FOX 4, with a repeat on the CW every Sunday at 12:30 p.m. The show is scheduled to air for the next 10 weeks.

"Lamar is a special place to coach, and one of those reasons is our special fan base," said Price. "The fans here truly care about the Cardinals, and our athletes. Any time we have an opportunity to connect with our fans, it is an opportunity we have to jump at. We all felt this was one more way to bring Cardinals basketball closer to home."

http://www.lamarcardinals.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/010915aab.html

Edited by LUSportsFan
Add Television show