Lamar Baseball To Host LSU

KABrother88

That's great!! I hope a lot of Cardinal fans show up for that one and the other games.

At 3,079, the Cardinals vs Tigers matchup in 1994 was the #3 highest attended game at Vincent-Beck since 1991 if I didn't mess something up looking at the NCAA statistics back in April. (I didn't find attendance records for games prior to 1991 from that source. Attendance was not reflected on the statistics sheets in the earlier years.) Based on past history, I know the Tigers will bring an excellent team.

Here's a link if someone wants to double-check me. Just select the team and sport and go from there. The site will list all the available seasons.

http://web1.ncaa.org/stats/StatsSrv/careersearch

LSU has always fielded a good ball club under Paul Minairi and I expect them to be very good again this coming year. They also travel very well but it will be interesting to see how many an mid-week game in Feburary can draw. Typically have a good crowd when Rice and UH come to town but LSU not having been here in 20+ years should make for a larger crowd than we get with with those 2.