Quarterbacks

Lamarcard81

I'm very anxious to see them as well. The one thing that concerns me is the timing with the WRs. With reps being split, the QBs are losing valuable snaps to gain that timing and confidence. And if the plan is to do that again next week before Baylor then that is that much more set back. Hard to blame Woodard with this decision though because he's yet to see either guy in live game action and neither has taken the lead in this race. Exiting spring and coming into fall camp I honestly thought it would be a matter of time before Minden was named the starter...but the longer Earp keeps his name there I kinda get the feeling he may end up beating Minden out.

I'm very anxious to see them as well. The one thing that concerns me is the timing with the WRs. With reps being split, the QBs are losing valuable snaps to gain that timing and confidence. And if the plan is to do that again next week before Baylor then that is that much more set back. Hard to blame Woodard with this decision though because he's yet to see either guy in live game action and neither has taken the lead in this race. Exiting spring and coming into fall camp I honestly thought it would be a matter of time before Minden was named the starter...but the longer Earp keeps his name there I kinda get the feeling he may end up beating Minden out.

aw hell..he never saw prewitt or berry in live game action till they got thrown in the fire. name a starter

I figure Minden must pass better, earp run better..if so, start minden and chunk it