BRI.com SLC Power Rankings: Week 3

Mike

I don't think that McNeese is that good.maybe im off but I see them finishing 3rd or 4th.

I don't know yet how good McNeese is yet either, but then again we are not yet sure how good we are going to be. But wouldn't it be cool if the Cowboys rolled into Beaumont on Nov 21st with both them and LU being undefeated in conference!! Title game!! Somebody would have to start figuring out where to put everybody trying to get into the PUS!!

I was talking to a buddy of mine about that yesterday. I know we are only 1 game into the conference schedule and so much can happen in the next 8 games, but having a packed PUS with something on the line would be a great atmosphere. We had a decent/not great crowd for the opener but factor in the opponent and being Labor Day weekend it was bound to be a light crowd. If we can have a good showing or even steal a win against SELA then I think we could be pushing 13-15 thousand come October 10th against ACU.