Lamar Plays Texas on Longhorn Network this afternoon

Skinny1

Watched both games.

Didnt expect much vs UT, had some hope against Sam. Our best pitcher hasnt been playing, dunno whats up with that. So, being an equal opportunity basher.....

thru 12 games:

.140 team batting average

10.55 team era

17 errors

This team is fricking terrible! Do we give schollys? Do we practice? Looked like a bad juco team. Theres not a player on LU that would be playing for Sam. They have some good ball players. We got nada. Shit, I was hoping for a decent team.

Edited by puddin tane

Watched both games.

Didnt expect much vs UT, had some hope against Sam. Our best pitcher hasnt been playing, dunno whats up with that. So, being an equal opportunity basher.....

thru 12 games:

.140 team batting average

10.55 team era

17 errors

This team is fricking terrible! Do we give schollys? Do we practice? Looked like a bad juco team. Theres not a player on LU that would be playing for Sam. They have some good ball players. We got nada. Shit, I was hoping for a decent team.

I agree, the talent level between SHSU and Lamar is shockingly obvious. Fielding is horrible! Girls play like they are scared of the ball. Both Sam and Texas were teeing off on the Lamar pitchers with really hard hit balls. In the 2 games I saw one decently hit ball by a Cardinal player. We have outfielders that can not catch fly balls on the run.