MBB versus Stetson

geezer

Men up 28-19 at the half. Main difference in the game is Lamar out shooting Stetson 33% to 23%. Cards also have the lead by five on rebounding. Lamar has four turnovers to Stetson's seven, but three of Lamar's are on Harrison and the fourth is on Jefferson. The experienced guards should not be leading in turnovers. Edited by geezer

Stetson shot significantly better in the 2nd half and in fact out shot Lamar for the game, 38.6 - 37.7 percent for the game. Stetson also out rebounded the Cardinals for the game. Agree Harrison didn't play his best, but plenty of other players could have made the difference. While this is a disappointing loss, there were still some positives and plenty to learn from. Cards will have another tough game Sunday when the travel to Southern Miss for a 2:00 PM start.

Stetson shot significantly better in the 2nd half and in fact out shot Lamar for the game, 38.6 - 37.7 percent for the game. Stetson also out rebounded the Cardinals for the game. Agree Harrison didn't play his best, but plenty of other players could have made the difference. While this is a disappointing loss, there were still some positives and plenty to learn from. Cards will have another tough game Sunday when the travel to Southern Miss for a 2:00 PM start.

How the FRICK do you allow the ONLY guy on their team that can shoot to get open for a catch and shoot in that situation??!!!! And why was Jefferson guarding him? And why do you have the SMALLEST player on the team defending the inbound pass??!! FYI, you can also learn while winning??!!!!!!

I will agree you can learn while winning, but playing quality opponents no matter what the outcome, is an improvement over padding your win-loss record with cup cake games and not learning ahead of conference. I think as the freshman improve Jefferson will find his PT go down. Lamar has some more tough games on the road before they come home for a feel good game. For me this year is about competing in the conference.

I will agree you can learn while winning, but playing quality opponents no matter what the outcome, is an improvement over padding your win-loss record with cup cake games and not learning ahead of conference. I think as the freshman improve Jefferson will find his PT go down. Lamar has some more tough games on the road before they come home for a feel good game. For me this year is about competing in the conference.

Agree with this post and as for my comment about Harrison, he is probably our best player. If he has his typical game the Cardinals win by a few points.