Rumor about Lamar Sports?

crawfish

Puddin, yeah, the email thing. Well, it would seem to me that if you are hurting for ticket sales like LU is, they might keep someone handy to answer the ticket sales hotline. I am sure the phone is not ringing off the wall, but I did leave messages. 3 times on different days and no call back. Since we brought football back I have always called to get my season tickets. Anyway, the Bud Leonard scholarship fund. Heard of it, but not sure who or where the money goes just Give,give,give

ANNNNDDD, the site to renew doesnt work. Effing Lamar. Its like they are trying to suck at everything.

When was the last time they had a meeting? I haven't heard anything from them in a year and a half.

i dont think it exists anymore. they went from a cardinal club to leonard athletic fund. Maybe not enuf members? Who knows? Im still pizzed the renew link on the email they sent doesnt work. How hard is it to make sure that works before they mass email? This is a total circus and marco the number one clown.

total and complete shit show.