Defense solid in second spring 2012 scrimmage

BRI Staff

BEAUMONT - Defense ruled the field Thursday evening in Lamar's second football scrimmage of the spring as the Cardinal offense was able to move the ball but could not get into the end zone at Provost Umphrey Stadium.

The Lamar offense ran roughly 40 plays starting at its own 30 but stalled on a pair of drives that got near the red zone. While the offense did not look as sharp as head coach Ray Woodard would have liked, he was pleased with his defense.

"I would have liked to seen us score," said Woodard. "We had two really good opportunities in the red zone to do something and we didn't on either one. On defense I liked our mindset of bend but don't break. I thought they did a good job of keeping them out.

LINK: ARTICLE

Guest bigred360
What happened to the report as I saw it last night and was going to post about it this morning. Need the offense to be able to score in the red zone!!!

Guest CardAmbassador

Test!

Ok something odd is going on, when I edit the post there is something there but when I view it there is nothing.

Can you guys see this post?

Guest CardAmbassador
I figured out the problem, not sure why it's occuring though, anytime I post a link my post is completely blanked out, same for the BRI staff account. Someone else should try posting a link and see if they have the same problem.

Guest CardAmbassador

http://www.lamarcardinals.com/gametracker/launch/gt_mbasebl.html?event=1064152&school=lama&sport=mbasebl&camefrom=&startschool=&

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/lamar/article/Lamar-baseball-wins-third-straight-3462877.php

the only links that are causing this are links with:

www. lamarcardinals .com/ sports

in them. I'm very confused, I'll have to tell mike about it.