New Poll Question posted on homepage

Mike

Guest bigred360
Mike, I'm very surprised as he just isn't a college QB as if he wants to make it at the next level he needs to switch to DB or WR using his skill set (which is speed). Maybe he is leaving to do just that at the juco level and learn the position and transfer to a major university for his final two years. I just didn't think he would basically quit a second time at the college level. I wish him the best but I've heard a few things I won't post and maybe it's best for both parties he moves on.

Guest CardAmbassador

Mike, I'm very surprised as he just isn't a college QB as if he wants to make it at the next level he needs to switch to DB or WR using his skill set (which is speed). Maybe he is leaving to do just that at the juco level and learn the position and transfer to a major university for his final two years. I just didn't think he would basically quit a second time at the college level. I wish him the best but I've heard a few things I won't post and maybe it's best for both parties he moves on.

Let's hope he is switching, because if he goes to a Juco like blinn with the sole purpose of being a QB he could easily be beat out there too. Remember these Juco's like Blinn and Navarro have some of the best athletes in the state and country, most of the time the kids there just had to go to juco first because they couldn't make a division I SAT score.

I was surprised because I didn't even think of the possibility that JJ would want to stay QB. I felt certain after spring practice that he was not going to be QB no. 1 though.