Michael Dyer to Prarie View??

Mike

Guest CardAmbassador

"@schadjoe

Michael Dyer plans to enroll at a school close to his home in Little Rock but not play football this year"

Conway?

"@schadjoe

Michael Dyer plans to enroll at a school close to his home in Little Rock but not play football this year"

Conway?

I would be more inclined to think that if he is sitting out this year, he's going to UALR.

Hmmm, sit out a year? Closer to home in Little Rock? That screams to me "Fayetteville"- NOT Conway or Little Rock.

"@schadjoe

Conway?

I would be more inclined to think that if he is sitting out this year, he's going to UALR.

Hmmm, sit out a year? Closer to home in Little Rock? That screams to me "Fayetteville"- NOT Conway or Little Rock.

I'll take that bet. I'm willing to bet that he isn't being dismissed from Ark St. to only get picked up by Arkansas. What is closer to his home in Little Rock than Little Rock?