Big Man Anthony Oden transfers to Lamar

sleepy

Looks like he should be in town tomorrow and could be practicing with the team on Thursday.

Offensive lineman Anthony Oden should be in Beaumont by Wednesday and on the practice field Thursday, coach Ray Woodard said Tuesday.

Oden, who signed last week to play for Lamar University, is a transfer from the University of Arkansas.

Woodard said he is not concerned about why Oden has taken as long as he has to get to Lamar.

“We talk every day,” Woodard said. “I’m hoping by tomorrow. I don’t know if he’ll be out here because he’s still got to take a physical and do some paper work. I’d like to think he’ll be in Beaumont by tomorrow.”

http://blog.beaumontenterprise.com/inthecards/

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CardAmbassador
Won't he have to play in short for a while? I thought there was some rule about a player having to have so much conditioning before he can even put in the pads.

Yes, I believe he has to do his first two workouts in shorts.

Guest CardinalClaw
Won't he have to play in short for a while? I thought there was some rule about a player having to have so much conditioning before he can even put in the pads.

Yes, I believe he has to do his first two workouts in shorts.

Your right CA he has to practice without pads for the fist two.