Sagrin Ratings

Guest NorthoftheBorder

Guest CardAmbassador

These numbers don't mean much at the beginning of the season. But Sagrin is very useful once the teams become well connected. Massey's use of margin of defeat is the best out there though, later in the season his system is quite good at predicting winners.

Guest NorthoftheBorder

These numbers don't mean much at the beginning of the season. But Sagrin is very useful once the teams become well connected. Massey's use of margin of defeat is the best out there though, later in the season his system is quite good at predicting winners.

Not disputing you but I have to believe that there was some thought and process to rank them 1-246. I don't think they drew names out of the hat. I hoing that LU takes about a 100 spot jump by the end of the season. That would be nice!!!

Not disputing you but I have to believe that there was some thought and process to rank them 1-246. I don't think they drew names out of the hat. I hoing that LU takes about a 100 spot jump by the end of the season. That would be nice!!!

That jump would mean Lamar was better that about 20 FBS school. That's a big jump.

Guest NorthoftheBorder

That jump would mean Lamar was better that about 20 FBS school. That's a big jump.

Hey you can dream can't you?

Yes. And there are definitely some FBS programs that aren't necessarily better than a lot of the FCS programs out there.

Lamar doesn't need to worry about ratings. They need to worry about winning games. Give me a winning record and I'll be happy.

DI winning record or just overall? McMurry might actually put up a fight. They did beat UTSA last year.

I like being at the bottom. We want to sneak up on teams. I am hoping they see us on the schedule and assume it to be a win. We may not suprise everybody, but we will surprise somebody. Game time is to late to prepare. Go LU...