**Fall Football Practice Thread**

BRI Staff

Guest CardAmbassador
Has anyone that made it out these games seen Bevil and Prewitt back on the field? I think Prewitt was expected back Wednesday.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LU4LIFE
Has anyone that made it out these games seen Bevil and Prewitt back on the field? I think Prewitt was expected back Wednesday.

I went out to the practice for a little while Tuesday and Bevil was back out there, but Prewitt had to take another concussion test Wednesday and if he passed that then he could return to practice today.

Guest CardAmbassador

Via Twitter: @cmdabe

Jeremy Johnson is the only first-team QB in pads today. Doug Prewitt is practicing unpadded. Andre Bevil not practicing.

Guest CardAmbassador

Via Twitter: @cmdabe

QB Jeremy Johnson seems to have a good grasp of the Lamar offense, getting many plays called in from sideline hand signals.

From Practice Today

@cmdabe:

Lamar QBs Bevil, Prewitt & Johnson are back to splitting practice reps equally now that they're all healthy.

Andre Bevil is back in pads and practicing w/QBs Doug Prewitt & Jeremy Johnson. WR Marcus Jackson (left ankle) has a walking boot.