Langston at Lamar Predictions

Mike

JJ did you watch the game? If you watched it you would have seen Lamar run extremely basic plays all night. Runs up the middle and swing passes. There were very few shots down the Field. I agree the score should have been more, but I am satisfied with this result. We won easily without showing anything for next weeks conference opener. BTW that was a great game yesterday for SHSU lol.

I did watch the game from the 2nd quarter until mid-4th quarter.

Regardless of the offensive gameplan, Lamar still punted SEVEN times and only ran for 88 yards the entire game. The portion of the game I saw included a handful of 3-and-outs. Regardless of the outcome, unacceptable against NAIA competition. Hopefully the guys can turn it up next week to start conference play.

Guest CardinalClaw
I agree with JJ, a good team should put up at lease twice as many points then we did. I understand that our game plan was basic but we didn't play well at times running those basic plays.

I agree with JJ, a good team should put up at lease twice as many points then we did. I understand that our game plan was basic but we didn't play well at times running those basic plays.

At the end of the day, it's a win. Hopefully they don't get hung up on winning at home and can come out strong next week for SLC play because it won't be as "easy" as Langston.