Langston at Lamar Predictions

Mike

24-14 Lamar

If this happens the meltdown will be strong on here.

I wouldn't be too surprised if the score is that close. The team will probably be suffering from jet lag, and playing against a weaker opponent, the defense my let up a little. Massey Ratings has Lamar winning 21-3. I bet we see a lot of the reserves in this game.

Nick Canizales@NickCanizales Lamar's opponent, #Langston, is 1-2 on the year. They are coached by former #Nebraska QB Mickey Joseph. Coming off 37-7 loss at Saint Xavier

Nick Canizales@NickCanizales

#Lamar Head Coach Ray Woodard's 9 wins are tied for 2nd best two year start in Lamar history for a head coach

Christopher Dabe@cmdabe

@NickCanizales Check that, seven. The point remains.

Guest NorthoftheBorder

I've noticed that all our Sam and SFA friends don't care to make a prediction since we should win this game, but they were quick to come here when we were playing Hawaii and they were confident we would lose!!!

I'll go with 45-0 LU

I've noticed that all our Sam and SFA friends don't care to make a prediction since we should win this game, but they were quick to come here when we were playing Hawaii and they were confident we would lose!!!

I'll go with 45-0 LU

And were we wrong on the result?

If Lamar scores less than 30, then Woodard should start looking for new jobs.

31, JJ just for you. Ughhhhh, We should have and needed to score more. Unimpressive 31 point shutout. IMO

Haha. I tuned in around the 2nd quarter when Lamar was up only 14-0. That's embarrassing against an NAIA school. Those games should be minimum 40+ wins. To only be up 17-0 (right?) at half? Yikes! Even Nicholls stomped their NAIA school

JJ did you watch the game? If you watched it you would have seen Lamar run extremely basic plays all night. Runs up the middle and swing passes. There were very few shots down the Field. I agree the score should have been more, but I am satisfied with this result. We won easily without showing anything for next weeks conference opener. BTW that was a great game yesterday for SHSU lol.