3:00PM Press Conference Tuesday---Tic Price New Head Hoops Coach

LAZEEK

I am hopeful that LU gets back on the right track. Not sure if TP is the right guy or not, but I will support him immediately. He has been out recruiting his ass off the last month (locally and nationally), and by looking locally is something that no coach has done in years at LU. There is tons of talent in SE Texas to go with state and national talent. I think making a statement and signing a local kid or two right off the bat is huge for LU.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hopeful that LU gets back on the right track. Not sure if TP is the right guy or not, but I will support him immediately. He has been out recruiting his ass off the last month (locally and nationally), and by looking locally is something that no coach has done in years at LU. There is tons of talent in SE Texas to go with state and national talent. I think making a statement and signing a local kid or two right off the bat is huge for LU.

As long as the local talent can play. If Tic has been recruiting his ass off then he must know something we didn't---like they promised him a job when they fired PK or when the last 5 games were finished and the team showed improvement. Either way it seems like Tic has known he was in for a while now so a "coaching search" could be done. Why else would he work so hard for Lamar? How does he sell a program with no head coach?

One more thing, I am on record on here as being against PK when he was hired but after hearing him say "all the right things" in the hiring press conference, I made the statement on here that I would support him. Luckily for Tic Price, he won't have that "luxury" with me!! If he proves me wrong great, but he will have to prove me wrong!!! If he does I will gladly eat crow. I can tell you I have no concern that I will be feasting on crow!!!