Talkin’ Lamar football vs Texas A&M

coachacola

David Berry of the Beaumont Enterprise:

As apart of Lamar game week preparation for Saturday’s matchup against Texas A&M, some different Aggie outlets have contacted me to find out more about the Cardinals. Here is some of what I have done this week:

- I spoke with Jeff Tarpley of Gigem247 and broke down some of what to expect from Lamar based off of their season-opening 42-27 win against Grambling. Here is the link.

-Thursday afternoon, I was a guest on the Louie Belina Show on 1150 the Zone in College Station. I was stumped on one question (that I later found the answer to and tweeted out), but otherwise, it was fun to be on the show.

Here is a link to the podcast (Entitled “The Louie Belina Show September 4, 2014 Hour 2) and I start talking about 24 minutes in.

I will also be on 1150 The Zone Friday at 2:30 as well as Saturday at 4:15 (live from outside of Kyle Field).

http://blog.beaumontenterprise.com/inthecards/2014/09/04/talkin-lamar-football-vs-texas-am/

I just read the article on the Gigem247 website and it must have been written weeks if not months ago. The part about the offensive line talks about Brock Kemp (sic) as the starting left guard. I'm guessing that would be Brock Wempa who hasn't been on the team for months. Reading this article was a waste of time.

I just read the article on the Gigem247 website and it must have been written weeks if not months ago. The part about the offensive line talks about Brock Kemp (sic) as the starting left guard. I'm guessing that would be Brock Wempa who hasn't been on the team for months. Reading this article was a waste of time.

When I spoke to Mr. Tarpley, it was over the phone, and the linemen I mentioned were Brock and Treadway. Not sure how he got the other ones.