Lamar's Season Ticket Sales Increase

KABrother88

Per AD Jason Henderson, season tickets sales are up to 8,362 as of last week. I don't know what the numbers were last season but that seems like a good number considering that means a 16,000 sell out would be 52% season tickets.

http://m.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/lamar/article/Increased-interest-in-Cardinals-shows-in-ticket-6465372.php

great news!!lamar has really put a lot of work into there game day atmosphere and hopefully its starting to pay off.we tailgate every home game we can and the kids love it.lots for kids and adults to do and with an improved product on the field hopefully we see this trend continue.

That's great!!!! Now if just half of those fans wifi buy season basketball tickets life will be good. I have seen the BB guys twice, lotsa new talent if we can get them to play together. I will watch a pick up game again tomorrow. Nick Garth can light it up and Boaz Williams is as smooth as silk! One of the new bigs is good on defense and the other on offence. I will post again after the pick up game.

• 2 weeks later...