** LU vs Baylor Game Thread - Lamar Falls 66-31 **

coachacola

I call bs on anyone thinking lamar played dirty.weve played scared in almost all our fbs games to date so I think the coaches and players weren't going to be intimidated this go 'round.thought both teams were chippy but you know in Waco it isn't gonna go your way.baylor got there $$$$ worth and we can be proud of our team for the effort.dont really care about the late touchdown.i personally would have taken a knee but understand why Baylor didn't.time to move on and get ready to upset Sammy st!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone in Southeast Texas must have watched the game. A lot of people I talked with, said they were going to watch the first bit of the game then switch to other games, but ended up watching all of Lamar game. The Cardinals now have the attention of a lot of people. That's how you build a fan base. Keep it up

I'll say it again but I wish the Baylor game was followed by a home game but that wasn't the way the schedule fell this year. Would have been really nice to capitalize on that momentum immediately in terms of attendance. Hopefully we'll have a good showing against SHSU and SELA (who looks to have possibly regressed) and have a packed house come October 10th against ACU.