Earp named CSM's offensive player of the week

coachacola

I wonder if they try to pick a different player than the league office does...not taking anything away from Earp because he had a great game but Kade had more rushing yards than Earp did passing and almost 40% of Earp's passing yards were to Harrington. Either way I'm glad both got recognition but I sure thought Kade would sweep the awards

I think this is well deserved by Earp. I thought his play was exceptional with no turnovers, accurate passing, great ball handling, and very good decision making, especially not forcing passes. On the Sammy Forum one of the things they attributed to our win was Earp was a better QB than either of their players at that position (at least on last Saturday).

btw: there are some very frustrated SHSU fans over there & I don't blame them.

I think this is well deserved by Earp. I thought his play was exceptional with no turnovers, accurate passing, great ball handling, and very good decision making, especially not forcing passes. On the Sammy Forum one of the things they attributed to our win was Earp was a better QB than either of their players at that position (at least on last Saturday).

btw: there are some very frustrated SHSU fans over there & I don't blame them.

They shouldn't be frustrated. They lost to a better team.