2019 Roster and Coaching update

Dracula

I just went over the roster again and it looks like LU is ready for a breakout season. At least 2 Southland stud caliber QB's, the same at TE and RB, and a whole lot of big OL and DL players backed up with a room full of LB's and DB's. McNeese has to come here, for an ass whoppin, nice.

Lamar announced the today new Co-OC is Larry Edmondson. He will also coach the WRs and be the pass game coordinator. OL coach Bill Bleil has been elevated to Co-OC as well and given the run game coordinator title. Last years WR coach Adrian Madise will move to the RB room for 2019.

https://lamarcardinals.com/news/2019/2/25/football-schultz-names-oc-realigns-staff.aspx

I wouldn't know Coach Bleil, if I was standing next to him, but I know that lamar finished 2018 as the 2nd best rushing team, in the Southland Conference. Put titles, after his name, and money, in his pocket, until he looks like British royalty. Whatever, just keep him here.

Only thing that I've heard is that the kid from Tennessee is a STUD.

I'm all about the hype. I hope he gives Jordan Hoy a run for his money.

It's the first time in these young men's life that Lamar football has a target on it's back. They need to step up.