Lamar-Texas A&M game to be televised

Chad Cooper

Well of course play to win if your not showing up to win the game then what's the point?

Of course we want the win but I'm also realistic

Since we're on the subject has Lamar beat an FBS school since we brought back football ?

The games I remember that weren't over before halftime are Baylor & Louisiana Tech

We were still in the game in the 3rd quarter with Baylor. We took LA Tech into the fourth am I missing any others ?

Where are you guys parking? The last game , I parked in Lot P, Western Campus Parking Garage. I think the price was around $35.00. This time around, Stubhub is showing the price at around $12.00. Not a bad walk and thru some tailgating areas. Looking at current choices, Lot D is around $35.00 but you are just across the street from Kyle Field.

I wasn't real thrilled about this game, either, but Schultz and Co. are not Woodard and Co.. Lu is definitely a much better, much bigger, much deeper team, and has 2 Southland caliber stud QB's. I believe Lamar can move the ball a little but the score will still be a blow out just somewhat more competitive and will look better to the FCS Playoff Selection Committee.

I think its awesome that the big guys schedule us, i expect that to change. Helluva alot more exciting than Bethel. Big programs schedule us, i think we should do the same and schedule a D2. But these bethel type, glorified intramural teams gotta go.

the kids get to play in big time stadiums, big time atmosphere ...LU gets a fat check

Where are you guys parking? The last game , I parked in Lot P, Western Campus Parking Garage. I think the price was around $35.00. This time around, Stubhub is showing the price at around $12.00. Not a bad walk and thru some tailgating areas. Looking at current choices, Lot D is around $35.00 but you are just across the street from Kyle Field.

I wasn't real thrilled about this game, either, but Schultz and Co. are not Woodard and Co.. Lu is definitely a much better, much bigger, much deeper team, and has 2 Southland caliber stud QB's. I believe Lamar can move the ball a little but the score will still be a blow out just somewhat more competitive and will look better to the FCS Playoff Selection Committee.

My daughter went to A&M and we made several games over the 4 years. We found the best place to park is at the Post Oak Mall on the Hwy 6 Bypass at Harvey Road. They have free shuttles from the Mall to the stadium and parking is free. There can be a bit of a wait to get a shuttle after the game, but I don't think we ever waited more than 20 minutes. Getting out of traffic more than made up for the shuttle wait.

I say it is free. It was the last time Lamar played A&M.

My daughter went to A&M and we made several games over the 4 years. We found the best place to park is at the Post Oak Mall on the Hwy 6 Bypass at Harvey Road. They have free shuttles from the Mall to the stadium and parking is free. There can be a bit of a wait to get a shuttle after the game, but I don't think we ever waited more than 20 minutes. Getting out of traffic more than made up for the shuttle wait.

I say it is free. It was the last time Lamar played A&M.

We’ve done that several times and it might be the best way to go. When Lamar played there in ‘14 we paid 40 bucks I think to park at that McDonald’s across the street...I’m pretty sure the manager taking was advantage of a game and just pocketing the money. He gave us a piece of notebook paper that had “PAID” written on it in sharpie to put on our dashboard lol. Being married into an Aggie family, I’m looking forward to going to the again. In ‘14 we had a group of 20 go and only 3 of us were not in maroon...and one of those was in SMU red but at least it was red. Hopefully we don’t have the lightening delay again this time...that was miserable.

I think its awesome that the big guys schedule us, i expect that to change. Helluva alot more exciting than Bethel. Big programs schedule us, i think we should do the same and schedule a D2. But these bethel type, glorified intramural teams gotta go.

the kids get to play in big time stadiums, big time atmosphere ...LU gets a fat check

I would assume Bethel will be better than the other non-NCAA teams Lamar has played in the past.

They were in NAIA playoffs in '18 where they lost to Baker (KS) in the 1st rd 44-41

Bethel won the Bluegrass division of the Mid-South Conference 6-0. 10-1 overall