Lamar MBB signs 6’9 David Muoka

SportsGuy

I know these videos always show the players best, but he does appear to have some decent ball handling skill and a mid range shot. Will be interesting to see how he develops. Do you know if he will be an incoming freshman or a transfer?

Was impressed that he could shoot without putting the ball on the floor. Looks like he had decent coaching.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he is redshirted.

Redshirting wouldn't be a bad thing. I remember Karl Malone redshirted as a freshman at La Tech. I'm not saying he'll be Malone, I just can't remember a player redshirting at Lamar as a freshman.

Whether you consider red shirting him will depend a lot on the progression of Sullivan and Foster. Also, he improves his shooting during his senior year in high school and can demonstrate the ability to drive from the wing position you may have a 6-9 player at the four posistion and that would be hard to hold back. So far the 2020 recruiting class is looking top notch.

Read the article from the Enterprise, so I misunderstood the info on his highlight pages. That said we are back to the question of did someone else leave and if so, who. As far red shirting, yeah it's possible but I would still doubt it. I don't think most kids are willing to wait any more. I think they decide if they have to wait they should go somewhere else, even though the wait might be the best thing for them.