Darby Jackson moved from defensive end to linebacker

LU1991

Guest CardAmbassador
Darby Jackson moved from defensive end to his old position of linebacker, where he played for coach Ray Woodard when both were at Navarro.

Read more: http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/lamar/article/Lamar-defensive-end-moves-to-linebacker-2228690.php#ixzz1bN9F6r4R

I was just talking about the coaches moving players today. I was hoping one of those 7 TE's we had would have LB experience and we could plug and chug from a position we have alot of depth in.

Hope Darby has been paying attention in practice and in the film room.

Guest bigred360

I like the move but I also like Ploch (sophomore) from Dayton at strong side LB too. Ploch is 6'2, 215 lbs and runs a 4.5 forty. The more playing time he gets the better player he'll be.

Remember he as a QB at Dayton so this is new to him. Also, he was a DB last year.

Guest bigred360
I'd like to see Ploch at safety........Lord knows the def sec could use some help

Agree that might be a good move but you have Hayter and Garrett (Jordan) at Strong Safety.

He has the speed to play FS and would be pretty big for that position. I assume FS is the position you're talking about.