Football @ SLU Saturday.

puddin tane

My biggest disappointment this year (besides the option), was the secondary. Contrary to popular belief, the secondary had experience.

I like the look of the d line.

Another, the kids arent afraid to hit.

I wonder how many kids we lose, cuz they didnt play much this spring....

My biggest disappointment this year (besides the option), was the secondary. Contrary to popular belief, the secondary had experience.

I like the look of the d line.

Another, the kids arent afraid to hit.

I wonder how many kids we lose, cuz they didnt play much this spring....

I will go out on a limb and say every qb and every recover. TGIS OFFENSE SUXKS

Edited by PeckEm

Are there any talented receivers on the squad? It has been mentioned that Air Force likes to run the ball. Did Coach Morgan tailor the offense to fit the talent or will he stay focused on running? Maybe he had an old school approach that focuses on running and defense.

Going into this COVID season, with an inexperienced team, especially on offense and a new coaching staff, realistically I only expected to win 1 game and that was versus Northwestern State. I was not happy to see the blow outs versus SHSU and Nichols State, but a win over McNeese was a plus.

We didn't show much speed at wide receiver and certainly seemed to have trouble getting open consistently. Sam Houston played us man-to-man and the receivers struggled against their CBs. Another factor maybe it is easier to execute run blocking than pass blocking. Good thing is both QBs stayed healthy.

Interesting to see how things change in the fall.

BTW, the apostrophe bug only happens on my phone/I-pad, but not my laptop.

Are there any talented receivers on the squad? It has been mentioned that Air Force likes to run the ball. Did Coach Morgan tailor the offense to fit the talent or will he stay focused on running? Maybe he had an old school approach that focuses on running and defense.

if they are still on the team, theres a kid that runs a 4.32 and another that was a 3 star outta El Paso.

I don’t think you are gonna have kids knocking down our door at wr to come and block 90% of the time.

Banks was good. I think Hammond will be good.

Maybe Morgan woulda passed a little more if

a) Dummett wasnt running for his life most of the time

b) Dummett didnt only throw if the receiver was wide open

I just find it strange that youre playing a qb turned wr and a couple of small walkons ( qbs in hi school). If they are beating out your wr recruits.....

but in the end, I think what we saw this year is what we are gonna get. Air Force football. Zzzzzz. I recall one deep pass, that was last weekend.

Edited by puddin tane