LU Men at Texas State

coachacola

Won't pretend to know what goes into creating a D1 basketball schedule, but just like I will give Brooks a small break on this first recruiting class, I won't question the number of road games this year, since he didn't get started until after the spring NCAA tourney finished. Also, from what I heard in the past Born doesn't want a bunch of lower division games, so it might take a couple of years to get more home games. Edited by geezer

We stand out there dribbling 30 feet away. Guys give about a 10 percent effort setting a screen. I mean this is horrible! We cant even get someone open for a pass much less a shot. What a freaking joke.

Same players doing the same thing they have always done. Harrison and Buster did that last year. Jefferson also even though he is not playing tonight. The other thing disappointing tonight is no one seems to want the loose ball.

I have not seen anything this awful since Tony Branch.

Carpenter looked semi productive so Brooks pulls him. He actually made contact with the opposing player on a screen. Freaking miracle. WHY DONT WE TRY TO RUN ANY DAMN PLAYS THROUGH THE POST!!???? MY GOD!!!!!!!!

Game is on Wednesday. What is the deal with all the road games? Only 3 home games so far and only 1 was against a D1 school. Is getting paid more important than actually increasing the odds of winning games before conference begins?

If we cant compete against UTA, Tx State, etc then we shouldnt have a program.

Carpenter looked semi productive so Brooks pulls him. He actually made contact with the opposing player on a screen. Freaking miracle. WHY DONT WE TRY TO RUN ANY DAMN PLAYS THROUGH THE POST!!???? MY GOD!!!!!!!!

Overall, the Lamar post players haven't shown that they know what to do with the ball. Again, it is hard to build any chemistry when you have so many players out with injuries.

The Texas State announcers noted that Lamar is 7 for their last forty-seven from three-point range over the last three games. That is just under 15%. You don't win games with that percentage. Also, fifteen turnovers so still too many.

So, lets keep shooting em. That makes sense.