MBB at ACU

geezer

One of if not the worst loss for the Cards this year. Not sure why, but Roberts only played ten minutes and none after I got the game on. Final score ACU 77 - Lamar 42. Low lights are turnovers with Adams leading the way with eight, followed closely by Nickerson with seven. McClure was next with five then Catt, Roberts and Ledet with four each. From what I saw ACU had significantly more energy in going after loose balls and of course Lamar didn't make crisp passes or go meet the pass. Lamar's shooting percentage was also outstanding at 30% overall from the field and 15% from the three-point line. Glad this year is almost over. Edited by geezer

One of if not the worst loss for the Cards this year. Not sure why, but Roberts only played ten minutes and none after I got the game on. Final score ACU 77 - Lamar 42. Low lights are turnovers with Adams leading the way with eight, followed closely by Nickerson with seven. McClure was next with five then Catt, Roberts and Ledet with four each. From what I saw ACU had significantly more energy in going after loose balls and of course Lamar didn't make crisp passes or go meet the pass. Lamar's shooting percentage was also outstanding at 30% overall from the field and 15% from the three-point line. Glad this year is almost over.

Extremely poor coaching coupled with even worse play.