Baseball versus Mount St Mary's

geezer

Douthit gave up one run in the top of the first and Lamar scored five over the course of the second thru fifth to take a five to one lead into the top of the sixth. Lamar gave up three runs before stopping the bleeding in the top of the sixth. Lamar pitching shutdown MSM in the seventh. Dallas came in for the eighth and per his usual gave up a leadoff walk, struck out the next two batters, the fourth batter reached on a strikeout passed ball (don't know if that falls on the pitcher or catcher) and struck out the fifth batter to get out of the inning. That's a little better than some of his outings, at least he didn't give up the tying run

Made it to the Beck for the third game of the series. LU having some pitching issues right now.

Pitching? How about fielding? Left fielder and center fielder running into each other on a HIGH pop up? Then terrible baserunning when we have a rally going! Ugggh. Frustrating to watch dumb plays.

Didn't we win first of double header 12-1?

Pitching? How about fielding? Left fielder and center fielder running into each other on a HIGH pop up? Then terrible baserunning when we have a rally going! Ugggh. Frustrating to watch dumb plays.

Agree fielding has been a problem. Yeah Lamar won the earlier game today 12-1 but I was at the Montagne Center.

21 has come in and shut their bats down pretty well so far. We are down 4-2. Looks like we might could come back...

I think you are right it was 34.

OMG. AM I IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE? FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ABOUT 4 YEARS I'M ACTUALLY ENJOYING AN LU SPORTING EVENT. THIS IS BIZARRE. LU HAS PUT UP 4 SO FAR IN BOTTOM OF 7TH. LEADING 8-5. RUNNER ON SECOND, NOBODY OUT.

OMG. AM I IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE? FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ABOUT 4 YEARS I'M ACTUALLY ENJOYING AN LU SPORTING EVENT. THIS IS BIZARRE. LU HAS PUT UP 4 SO FAR IN BOTTOM OF 7TH. LEADING 8-5. RUNNER ON SECOND, NOBODY OUT.

LOL. CORRECTION...RUNNERS ON FIRST AND SECOND AND NOBODY OUT. LA MONTAIGNE ( I THINK) IS BATTING. FOR SOME REASON DAVIS CALLS FOR A BUNT??? DON'T GET THAT AT ALL, ANYWAY. HE MAKES 2 ATTEMPTS TO TRY TO BUNT AND LOOKS LIKE A T BALLER....THEN LACES A DOUBLE DOWN RIGHT FIELD LINE, LOL.

LOL. CORRECTION...RUNNERS ON FIRST AND SECOND AND NOBODY OUT. LA MONTAIGNE ( I THINK) IS BATTING. FOR SOME REASON DAVIS CALLS FOR A BUNT??? DON'T GET THAT AT ALL, ANYWAY. HE MAKES 2 ATTEMPTS TO TRY TO BUNT AND LOOKS LIKE A T BALLER....THEN LACES A DOUBLE DOWN RIGHT FIELD LINE, LOL.

Lol. Harper is an animal.