Latest Poll Question Posted....

Mike

Guest BigRed2010
I voted for Jeremy. I like all three, but with Jeremy's legs he can score from anywhere on the field at anytime. I say he starts, if doesn't get the job done then you go to the next guy. Whoever that might be. I can't wait for another season of football! Let's go Big Red!

Guest CardAmbassador
If you wanted to know I voted for Berry. I don't think there is much separation though because I've read articles where each one of them had a bad and good day.

Guest BigRed2010
Yeah, it's still early in the process with all the new coaches coming in. I'm hoping one of quarterbacks, steps up and really seizes the position. Where there is no doubt who the best quarterback is.

I voted for Johnson. First game will be against the Cajuns with a lot of young receivers so I think they'll go with Johnson to take advantage of his running skills. Although I'm betting the OL will be improved, the Cajuns are a FBS team so Berry and Moss might get killed trying to dodge defenders all night.

Guest CardAmbassador
i voted berry--- had the best spring

How so?

..but like too many of yall, i dont think ray starts him

I bet with their jobs on the line the coaches are going to pick the guy they think gives them their best shot to win. So if Berry's that guy I bet he gets it.

Guest bigred360

I voted for Berry as he had a great spring but I can't say I'd be against Johnson starting as you can't really evaluate his skill set when the QB is in a green jersey and aren't allowed to get hit.

That said, don't think I believe the coaching staff was wrong for protecting the QB throught the spring as we need 3 healthy QB's in the fall with Matt coming in too.