Cam Washington is Qualified

Mike

Guest NorthoftheBorder
Then you are saying that with this information and he keeps his grades through graduation he will be on LU's campus come August for fall camp?

Then you are saying that with this information and he keeps his grades through graduation he will be on LU's campus come August for fall camp?

thats what the plan looks like if the grades stay where they are currently through the end of the school year.

thats what the plan looks like if the grades stay where they are currently through the end of the school year.

North,

I can confirm that this is true through my source as well. Things just got hotter for LU!!!

Guest CardAmbassador
Hey, this is great news. We need running backs next year, we're going to have a new QB and inexperienced receivers. If we could finally run the ball throughout our drives we might make things alot easier.

Guest NorthoftheBorder

Didn't Handy play WR in HS as well as QB and RB? If so, having a qualified Cam Wash opens up another spot on the roster for a move over to WR (Handy).

I say if Washington and the kid from Waco are in camp, you start Garrett and have Harmon and the two freshmen as backups and maybe Venson can move to receiver, it gives him some space to move around after he catches the ball (if he can catch). Now we need the line to step up and start pushing the defense and open up some good running lanes.

Guest CardAmbassador

Didn't Handy play WR in HS as well as QB and RB? If so, having a qualified Cam Wash opens up another spot on the roster for a move over to WR (Handy).

I say if Washington and the kid from Waco are in camp, you start Garrett and have Harmon and the two freshmen as backups and maybe Venson can move to receiver, it gives him some space to move around after he catches the ball (if he can catch). Now we need the line to step up and start pushing the defense and open up some good running lanes.

Venson caught quite a few balls in the back field during the SE Louisiana game romp. I'm pretty sure he can catch, and I too hope he moves to receiver where his elusiveness can be better used.

With Garrett, Harmon, Washington, and some of the other freshmen coming in, we should see a much improved running game. While I'm not expecting this team to be great at running the ball, they should be more balanced and that should take some of the pressure off the young receivers.