Lamar signing JUCO QB

Mike

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a difference between criticizing coaches for general abilities and criticizing coaches for excuses for your son not making it somewhere. thats not something im gonna let go.

Okay, so don't let it go. Can we move on though?

naa dont think i will till people stop questioning why we insult this guys dad.

OK Bull 31 35. You missed the point. I guess I'll say it a different way. Don't come on the boards blowing up your kid when anyone can research them and call BS on you. We got some great recruits and nothing they have done in high school matters now. But when you come on the board calling Blue Chip and highly recruited and you look at the net and see NOTHING!!! Then follow the paper trail about who is blowing him up and see it's his fathers recruiting firm. Well....I bet the kid himself doesn't want all this. In the kids defense he becomes the fourth QB in our system. Most teams have 5. I watched his video and actually had a few coaching friends watch it. They loved his athleticism. Liked his size. Not so much his throwing motion. They think he will get on the field quicker probably at receiver. I agree with them but as I said kill this all and let them play.

there is a difference between criticizing coaches for general abilities and criticizing coaches for excuses for your son not making it somewhere. thats not something im gonna let go.

That's not going to happen...people have differing opinions about everything. It's why there are politics and it's why everyone in the country doesn't go to the same university...personal preference. You said what you wanted to say, and we all read. So be an adult and move on.

I wouldn't blame this kid for withdrawing his commitment after reading all the shit on this thread.

Personal insults will not be tolerated here.

That's not going to happen...people have differing opinions about everything. It's why there are politics and it's why everyone in the country doesn't go to the same university...personal preference. You said what you wanted to say, and we all read. So be an adult and move on.

I wouldn't blame this kid for withdrawing his commitment after reading all the shit on this thread.

Nah, im sure he and his dad both understand there are idiot fans like Mcneesekilla in every fan base.

Guest Sam_Kats

2 things

-i hate Sam

-do they actually graduate anyone?...never met a sam grad............

Wow...must not get outside the plant much, eh?

104-10. I'd hate Sam too.

OK, we have all had our say. I think for that kid thats on his way to Lamar the Admins should go ahead and delete this thread. Let's give him a fresh start without all this cloud over his arrival. I'll say it one more time. Let them play!!

OK, we have all had our say. I think for that kid thats on his way to Lamar the Admins should go ahead and delete this thread. Let's give him a fresh start without all this cloud over his arrival. I'll say it one more time. Let them play!!

Agree with this guys. Lets just be happy about a big athletic kid that's happy about coming to Beaumont and leave it at that.

Guest LU 17
Cmon, let's be happy that we have football at LU and also that we are getting some talented players. The goal is to put a good team on the field and compete/win.

Guest bigred360

Agree with this guys. Lets just be happy about a big athletic kid that's happy about coming to Beaumont and leave it at that.

Agree with Mike, I'm happy this guy is headed to Lamar University.