Lamar's Biggest Fan

Mike

Also just to be fair LU basketball coach Clif Carroll who is a member of our forum had also generously offered to let Nathan attend one of the teams workouts and meet the basketball staff and team next week.

Lamar University has some quality guys in place right now and fans should be proud of the leaders of these programs.

Guest CardAmbassador
That's great, I'm really proud of these players and coaches for that type of behavior, it's what you do when the media's not around that defines an athlete! Good job Lamar football.

Stories like this one make it hard for me to get down on the Cardinals and their staff. As a Dad of a 6 yr old little by with a different form of autism I love it when people go out of their way to do nice things for them. I know Ive trashed your coach and team on Katfans and other places but you wont hear any of that from me anymore. Great story, thanks for sharing. Go Big Red!(and i mean that unless youre playing us of course.)

Stories like this one make it hard for me to get down on the Cardinals and their staff. As a Dad of a 6 yr old little by with a different form of autism I love it when people go out of their way to do nice things for them. I know Ive trashed your coach and team on Katfans and other places but you wont hear any of that from me anymore. Great story, thanks for sharing. Go Big Red!(and i mean that unless youre playing us of course.)

Appreciate the kind words and I pray for your family and your son.

Thank you to everyone for the kind words.

I can assure you they didn't want or care that I posted this story but it just felt right. Negative press happens all to often to easily so I felt it was fair to share something positive.