Lamar tired but healthy after long trip

coachacola

A tired Ray Woodard sipped coffee during his weekly press conference Monday afternoon, hours after the Lamar football team returned from Hawaii.

Lamar lost Saturday at Hawaii 54-2. Woodard wore a black button down shirt with a red interlocking L-U logo on the chest, with the red and white Hawaiian shirt he wore last week stored away somewhere.

UTSA has money that we don't. While I might not think that we have the best coach, we may well have the best coach we could afford when we started and replacing him too soon can make things worse. Even worse than the blowout losses to good teams. As long as we are improving we should not be begging for a replacement just to replace him.

How can you say we are improving with a straight face!! c'mon man

the only game this team has played versus equal or worse competiion we put up 208 yards rushing and 224 yards passing. This week against Langston we'll put up big balanced numbers and be 2-2. Then next week we'll put up big balanced numbers against Southeast and be 3-2 and 1-0 in conference and many of you will be singing a different tune. is my face straight enough??

http://www.tattoostime.com/images/87/florida-face-tattoo.jpg

More losses than wins is his MO!! A good game against PV doesn't equal improvement!! 31 points in 3 games, wow!!

dude your wearing orange are you a ex-con.

thats not me dude. I just wanted to show you how serious i am. whats more serious that a guy with a jersey shore do and state of florida tatoo on his cheek??

More losses than wins is his MO!! A good game against PV doesn't equal improvement!! 31 points in 3 games, wow!!

How can you say they haven't made improvement? Last year after 3 games they had played 2 non-D1 teams and South Alabama, which was just beginning to transition to FBS. Lamar came close to losing to Incarnate Ward (a D2 startup) and lost 30-8 to South Alabama. Do you think this year's team would have lost to Incarnate Ward and done worse against South Alabama?

Are you saying we got what we paid for, then I have no response, you win! To say what we would have done against opponents from last year is strictly speculation and absurd. We may beat lu and sela but we have not done it yet. So do not get your feelings hurt and come to my way of thinking. We still have to play the game!! I hope you are right but we will see, so I will wait till after the lu game before posting again. Peace out

@big nasty92 Why do feel entitled to call someone an idiot? Does your screen name imply you are a bad guy? Does it mean you played in 92 or was that the number you wore? I heard you say you were a letterman so that is good to support your school but to call someone names because they do not share your beliefs is really not manly. Anyway I am not going to get into a contest to see who can call who names with you but if you think I am an idiot do not read my posts as they should mean nothing to you. I am going to be out of town for a week and will not be on the board until next Sunday. Hope you get your wish and LU beats lu, should be a good game for one of them. Peace out big nasty 92!!