**LAMAR at TEXAS A&M.....LU falls 73-3**

Mike

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LU has yet to score a TD against a FBS team since they've brought back football in 2010. Time to do it tonight but I have my doubts. Even the SEC announcers are surprised by how predictable and conservative Kueck's play calling has been. Kueck's play calling has been predictable and conservative for over a decade now.

How about we play two games against the likes of Tulane and UTEP instead of one giant beat down. We are not learning anything in this game.

Please, quit whining!!!! It is a great opportunity!!!! Mcneese played Nebraska, Sam played LSU, nwsu played Baylor, central ark played Texas tech. We have grown a$$ young men who are more than able to take care of themselves on a freaking football field!!!!!

He has scrambled well, other than that he has stunk up the joint. He's missed more passes this game than he normally misses in a full season. Of ALL people, I expected him to shine! If he plays like he normally does we have at least 21 points! He's been horrible. But, our play calling has been awful as well!!! No deep throws the whole damn game?!!! Well except until we have a 4th and 4?!! Berry is normally tough and very accurate, not this game!!!

Like the way we came out...then, like Hawaii and okie st.....Ray went into the " bore the hell out of ya" offense..I don't think that's Kueck....I expected a blow out, but crap...that was dullsville..I figure I got 15 dollars worth of my 60.00 ticket

Who coaches special teams? .......

It lightning more during the game,than it did during the delay....

.....congrats to the band! Cranking all night

The Cards could have used tons of gimmick plays and chunked the tater every play and it would not have made a difference other than giving up more points. IMHO the offense played a decent game. We moved the ball better than we have at times against much less talented teams and the O-line actually made some decent pass blocks. The running game isn't strong enough to make play action passes work very well. LU needs a big bruising type running back at least part of the time. Harris looked better than he did against Grambling. Defensively the inexperienced and can't tackle secondary showed where the second greatest weakness this year is and of course special teams stunk. LU would do better intentionally kicking the ball out of bounds on kick offs and punts both.

Well, if we are going to try to extract information from this game, I think we need to tie what we saw this week with what we saw last week.

Everyone has pointed out the special teams... I am not arguing that they looked pretty darn bad.... this week and last week. In both games the players were out of position on nearly every special teams play. I am talking about kick off, kick return, and even the punt team.

My guess is that we will have to put more starters on the special teams once conference starts or just kick the ball out of bounds.