***LAMAR vs SAM HOUSTON ST PREDICTIONS***

Mike

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha puddin. I couldn't agree with you more. Honestly, I am actually physically nervous about this game. Almost like I am going to be playing. I gotta believe that the stadium is going to be filled with people and nervous excitement and anticipation. This game means so much to our program. Honestly, I think that we will win. I think that we are better. The big question going into this season was the defense because we lost some very good defenders last year. The X-factor on defense for me is Beard. The guy is an animal and has risen to leadership with Bethany in the defensive secondary. For me, that question has been answered. The defense has been playing lights out and will continue to do so in my opinion. The offense will put on a show.

LU 35

SAM 10

3 words

Colorado , State, Pueblo

Hahahahahahah

SAM SUCKS

If you think that's funny - I have six words that are funnier...

Grambling State

Texas College

Mississippi College

hahahahaha

Scared say you're scared - oh wait - I already ready several post that says "this game" scares you....well it shouldn't be JUST "this game"....LU finishes in typical fashion 7th or 8th in the SLC...

-Eat'em Up Kats

Edited by CraigS

On another note. .. isn't it kinda sad that you guys base success (and saving your coaches job) on only beating 1 top teir team. .... oh by the way Sam was included in that list of 4 teams. ... must not suck to bad. ... anyway. ..set those goals low enough yall will eventually feel some success. ... hang in there guys one of these days. ... But it won't start with SHSU this weekend.

-Eat'em Up Kats

If you're referring to my list of Woodard needs to beat 1 of either SHSU, SELA, UCA, or MSU to save his job then no I don't think it's sad. SELA and MSU are the top dogs in the SLC this year...I put SHSU ad UCA in the middle tier along with us, SFA and NWSt. We don't play SFA or NWSt this season so the rest of our conference schedule includes the 3 newcomers and Nicholls. We've proven we are better than Nicholls and theoretically we shouldn't lose to one of the newbies (although going to ACU might be tough). The only way for Woodard to show he is making progress is to knock off one of the other 4. Simple as that

Of course, she's MY kid - but no need to get all excited - she doesn't date losers - Is this what y'all go to when you can't defend the weak ass football program....

-Eat'em Up Kats

So.. you're her dad and YOU think she's "hot"? You're a creep. But I bet she has "daddy issues"....I like that.

Of course, she's MY kid - but no need to get all excited - she doesn't date losers - Is this what y'all go to when you can't defend the weak ass football program....

-Eat'em Up Kats

To be fair, you somewhat offered it up for criticism when you said that your daughter is an athlete at SHSU. Don't feel high and mighty...the folks over on KF aren't much better. With that said, good luck to y'all this weekend. While I hope LU wins, I hope both teams get away from the game with a minimal amount of injuries.

Grambling State

Texas College

Mississippi College

hahahahaha

Scared say you're scared - oh wait - I already ready several post that says "this game" scares you....well it shouldn't be JUST "this game"....LU finishes in typical fashion 7th or 8th in the SLC...

-Eat'em Up Kats

Hmmmm...win, win, win......

I repeat,

Colorado, State, Pueblo

Bwaaaaaaaaaahaha...

So.. you're her dad and YOU think she's "hot"? You're a creep. But I bet she has "daddy issues"....I like that.

Yes...I do...all (3) are beautiful young ladies....but like I said - when you can't promote your own team one must turn to talking other trash -

LU has some good kids (and parents) but it won't be enough to overcome defeat - I know y'all have to try to stay confident and have false hope for the sanity's sake -well I guess we could could witness a miracle on Sat...but anything short of that - Kats roll

For the record - losing to LU would be way more humiliating than losing the CS-P (#2 DII school in the country) losing to a GOOD team (regardless of size) just happens from time to time - THINK Appalachian State beating Michigan 34-32.... but LU wouldn't know anything about that due to the pansies on their schedule....

edited: note: Michigan went on to beat #13 Florida in the Capital One Bowl to finish the year ranked #18 themselves...

-Eat'em Up Kats

Edited by CraigS

Grambling State

Texas College

Mississippi College

hahahahaha

-Eat'em Up Kats

Your penis envy has been noted throughout the week on this site. You keep bringing up strength of schedule but the kids can only play who's on the schedule and we have beat the crap out of all our inferior opponents......while you guys got embarrassed at home by a lower level school. That's something that has never happened here, EVER. You cant take it away no matter how hard you push it. They went into Bowers and ran a train on your Kats and their name is Colorado State Pueblo LMAO.

Disregarding the schedules lets discuss the matchup. Your defense allows 45 ppg with 270 ypg in the air and nearly 250 ypg on the ground. Sure you guys have heavyweights on the schedule but CSPUEB also torched you guys at home....in other words, you're defense sucks and many of your fans agree from reading a few post on your fansite. On the other side of the ball our experience is on offense. Caleb Berry is a record setting multi-year starter returning at QB the reigning freshman of the year in the SLC Kade Harrington returns at 100% tomorrow for the game and our receiving corps is the best unit on the team. If our special OC doesn't keep us in slow motion we will score points on your defense. The question will be how well our young defense matches up with Sam Houstons offense. There's no Flanders this year but the cupboard isn't bare. It'll take the best effort to date but it can be done. Ill be interested in seeing in Beaumont shows up Saturday to support the team because we'll need a home field advantage to pull this win out.

It's been fun talking smack with you guys - Ill be at PUS tomorrow (the one in ORANGE) on the East side - Ill try to stay tuned during the game to get all my congrats on being a fan of such a great BearKats team, if for some reason I can't do that, Ill be sure to return by Monday for sure....

Good Luck to all - hope it's a good game with ZERO injuries to either team.

-Eat'em Up Kats

BTW those mighty unstoppable #2 ranked ThunderWolves followed up their blowout win in Hunstville by sneaking by the always ass kicking Western State Colorado Mountaineers with a second TD for the W. You guys dont want any of WESCOLST man, they're some tough mountain men up there in Colorado.

mountain men.jpg

Edited by CS

BTW those mighty unstoppable #2 ranked ThunderWolves followed up their blowout win in Hunstville by sneaking by the always ass kicking Western State Colorado Mountaineers with a second minute TD. You guys dont want any of WESCOLST man, they're some tough mountain men up there in Colorado.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20[/ATTACH]

The only useful thing that i see in this post is that I will no longer be confused as being YOU....Thank God!

-Eat'em Up Kats

Yes...I do...all (3) are beautiful young ladies....but like I said - when you can't promote your own team one must turn to talking other trash -

LU has some good kids (and parents) but it won't be enough to overcome defeat - I know y'all have to try to stay confident and have false hope for the sanity's sake -well I guess we could could witness a miracle on Sat...but anything short of that - Kats roll

For the record - losing to LU would be way more humiliating than losing the CS-P (#2 DII school in the country) losing to a GOOD team (regardless of size) just happens from time to time - THINK Appalachian State beating Michigan 34-32.... but LU wouldn't know anything about that due to the pansies on their schedule....

edited: note: Michigan went on to beat #13 Florida in the Capital One Bowl to finish the year ranked #18 themselves...

-Eat'em Up Kats

Colorado State-Pueblo!!! LOL!!! How frigging pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colorado State-Pueblo!!! LOL!!! How frigging pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO - IF CS-P beating SHSU = SHSH pathetic

THEN it will be most certain that WHEN SHSU beats LU it will be ? ? ?

CS-P beats pathetic SHSU who beats LU = LU equal worse football program in the history of the sport....right? hahahahahaha

note for the record, so I can say I told y'all so - probably not, I will hear all kinds of excuses, and remember a loss is a loss...by 1 point or 50 points ....so don't go there either....

I see the sweat rolling off the Cards brows as I type....It's getting closer....Kats roll baby - LU coach gets fired, LU finishes 7th or 8th in the SLC with interim coach....LOL

-Eat'em Up Kats

SO - IF CS-P beating SHSU = SHSH pathetic

THEN it will be most certain that WHEN SHSU beats LU it will be ? ? ?

CS-P beats pathetic SHSU who beats LU = LU equal worse football program in the history of the sport....right? hahahahahaha

note for the record, so I can say I told y'all so - probably not, I will hear all kinds of excuses, and remember a loss is a loss...by 1 point or 50 points ....so don't go there either....

I see the sweat rolling off the Cards brows as I type....It's getting closer....Kats roll baby - LU coach gets fired, LU finishes 7th or 8th in the SLC with interim coach....LOL

-Eat'em Up Kats

Did it hurt seeing Willy Fritz kicking some ass last night knowing those days are long gone?

-Eat'em Up Kats

before they killed football...we beat Baylor.....Don't believe Sam can say that

-Eat'em Up Kats

Nothing wrong with smack talk or trash talk. Nothing wrong with being strong and confident with ones words.... Especially when taking up for a person being wronged, or when standing up for the weaker of us in society, or when standing up for a moral or just cause that you believe in. But when a person is strong and confident when they are coming from a perceived position of power or historical position of power it can easily be construed as arrogance and over confidence and its called being a Bully..... and not good ole fashioned fun. You do know what eventually happens to all Bullies? Right? Humility always sets in.. one way or another it comes.... But, I dont imagine you understand what I am talking about. If your daughter's read your posts, I am sure that they would be proud of their Dad. Ultimately this game in the grand scheme of things means very little. In fact, I would like to thank you for helping me put this game in the proper perspective. At least we will walk away with our dignity no matter what.

Guest austinred
Nothing wrong with smack talk or trash talk. Nothing wrong with being strong and confident with ones words.... Especially when taking up for a person being wronged, or when standing up for the weaker of us in society, or when standing up for a moral or just cause that you believe in. But when a person is strong and confident when they are coming from a perceived position of power or historical position of power it can easily be construed as arrogance and over confidence and its called being a Bully..... and not good ole fashioned fun. You do know what eventually happens to all Bullies? Right? Humility always sets in.. one way or another it comes.... But, I dont imagine you understand what I am talking about. If your daughter's read your posts, I am sure that they would be proud of their Dad. Ultimately this game in the grand scheme of things means very little. In fact, I would like to thank you for helping me put this game in the proper perspective. At least we will walk away with our dignity no matter what.

LU 49

Sam Houston State Correctional Institute of Learning 27