***LAMAR vs SAM HOUSTON ST PREDICTIONS***

Mike

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back in the day when I used to shoot hoops I played in every league imaginable. Without fail, the leagues with the best chance for a fight to break out were always church leagues. I credited it to the fact that there were always a few guys who were not used to competing and didn't know how to handle it.

CraigS.... You played in church league, didn't you?

Hey McDonaldgymrat.... it doesn't matter if I even played at all. ...LU got their assess kicked. .. And you delusional fans can keep talking all the crap you want to. ... it's not getting any better for LU football anytime soon. ...

-Eat'em Up Kats

Not until a change is made in leadership...........for you the real question is whether Sam is in the beginnings of a slow fade!!

Not until a change is made in leadership...........for you the real question is whether Sam is in the beginnings of a slow fade!!

I think so, from the last few years anyway, however, I think by getting a taste of the big time, SHSU brass will not be very tolerant if it takes this staff to long to return to at least having a chance to go deep in the playoffs. The new coach has been there many times - some argue it's been awhile and most of his success is long ago and in a lower division - time will tell - but I'm betting he doesn't have long to prove he is a winner..

_Eat'em Up Kats

I think so, from the last few years anyway, however, I think by getting a taste of the big time, SHSU brass will not be very tolerant if it takes this staff to long to return to at least having a chance to go deep in the playoffs. The new coach has been there many times - some argue it's been awhile and most of his success is long ago and in a lower division - time will tell - but I'm betting he doesn't have long to prove he is a winner..

_Eat'em Up Kats

The reality is Sam normally sucks. You had a few good years because of that Fritz dude but it won't be long and you'll be back where you should be.

As for Lamar, I'd say that you've been right. We suck. To me, this is the second most embarrassing loss we've had. The most being the 70+ points that SFA put on us. I am completely and totally disgusted by this loss. And it wasn't just a loss. We got are a$$e$ kicked. Yes we made a lot of mistakes but what kind of excuse is that? If you are a running back and you always fumble then you suck as a running back. I could care less if you can run a 4.2 and bench 500 lbs. If you have a fumbling issue then you aren't worth spit as a running back. I'm considering breaking out a brown paper bag a la the aints.

The reality is Sam normally sucks. You had a few good years because of that Fritz dude but it won't be long and you'll be back where you should be.

As for Lamar, I'd say that you've been right. We suck. To me, this is the second most embarrassing loss we've had. The most being the 70+ points that SFA put on us. I am completely and totally disgusted by this loss. And it wasn't just a loss. We got are a$$e$ kicked. Yes we made a lot of mistakes but what kind of excuse is that? If you are a running back and you always fumble then you suck as a running back. I could care less if you can run a 4.2 and bench 500 lbs. If you have a fumbling issue then you aren't worth spit as a running back. I'm considering breaking out a brown paper bag a la the aints.

Fair enough. So which happens first? (on the pretense that Sam AND LU suck)

A) Sam returns to relevance in the SLC

B) LU becomes relevant to the SLC

I would like to know if kicking every single punt out of bounds is by design or is it just that he doesn't have another body to put in there that can kick it in bounds? And one more question, who in their right mind is down 16 points in the fourth quarter kicking a field goal and it gets blocked??? Are you kidding me?

I would like to know if kicking every single punt out of bounds is by design or is it just that he doesn't have another body to put in there that can kick it in bounds? And one more question, who in their right mind is down 16 points in the fourth quarter kicking a field goal and it gets blocked??? Are you kidding me?

I commented on another thread that I think it's by design cause our coverage team sucks. I watched Carranco in HS and was a very good punter...if you watch him at halftime he places punts close to the sidelines but in bounds

im talking about when theres 11 on the other side trying to block it or return it and he cant even come close to kicking it in bounds??? i could care less what he did in high school, or at halftime.

Exactly...he has the ability that was shown in HS and at halftime...which leads me to believe he kicks it out of bounds by design from the ST coordinator/Woodard due to not wanting a big return. Do I agree with that? No. But that's my guess if what's going on.