** SHSU at LAMAR Game Thread...SHSU WINS 42-10 **

coachacola

Well as part of the softball community for a long time (founder of one of the larger select programs in the GT - GT Shockers) I tried and tried to entertain LU softball coaches and get them involved in local recruiting - we wined them and dined them...we hosted tournaments and donated THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of dollars to their program - just to get slapped in the face....so...we redirected - we sent 3 very talented players to McNeese (the 4th de-committed when Smith left for Ole Miss and she followed him there...she was from Lumberton) we also redirected our $$$$ and sent it to McNeese to help support the program that supported our local players....I'm no longer doing softball since my daughter does track - but that program has assisted nearly 40 girls in getting scholarships in the last 7 years - there is only ONE playing for LU - and she initially went to Blinn JUCO.........YES it's a problem....and it wasn't with JUST my kid

Oh my goodness....

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic