One positive

CS

I have to agree with CS on this one. I liked the helmets better than the white ones.

Another positive for me was the zummo dogs or whatever they are called. Really good! Some friends came to the game from Houston and loved the Zummo Dogs and the people actually. They couldnt stop commenting on how much they enjoyed the hot dogs and on how nice all the people that we came in contact with were... Good food and good people... sure would have liked a good game.

I have to agree with CS on this one. I liked the helmets better than the white ones.

Another positive for me was the zummo dogs or whatever they are called. Really good! Some friends came to the game from Houston and loved the Zummo Dogs and the people actually. They couldnt stop commenting on how much they enjoyed the hot dogs and on how nice all the people that we came in contact with were... Good food and good people... sure would have liked a good game.

Maybe we should break out some green shamrock jerseys!

What were we wearing when we beat Baylor back in the day?

I second the Zummo links! I get one every home game. They are great! Speaking of sausage, there are other sausage products originating in the Triangle that we try to keep in supply when we make our trips from Houston. There are at least two that we like a lot better than anything we can get over here. We'll have to replenish our supply the next trip over because we are running low. :)

The Houston folks may be able to find Zummo here. Not every store carries it, but I know of at least one major grocery store chain that did the last time we went to their store. The store didn't carry everything, but did carry the Zummo Party Time links. They used to carry Zummo boudain, but I didn't see it the last few times there so that may have been dropped.

(The concessions folks can count on my wife and me dropping around $15.00 per game. We like the goodies...popcorn has been pretty stale this season though so that's off the list for a while.)

Edited by LUSportsFan