** LU vs SHSU Game Thread **

coachacola

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That 40 yd or so run harrington had in the fourth quarter!!! Damn, that was a game saver, that should have been a three yard loss and he did that little stutter step and then, bam, shot around the corner! Next play Harris scored. Anyway, our punting is subpar, we have to improve there and our tackling got sloppy at times in the fourth. Also, very conservative play calling but I sorta understand that with the lead we had. To me, our o-line and d-line play have been great (well except for continued bonehead plays by a certain offensive line whom I won't bane) and I feel great with where we are at with qb. But damn, STOP ALL THE DUMB PENALTIES!!!!!

I HATE sam...everything about em. Over there flapping their toothless gums....saying they are gonna win by 40 and Beaumont/SETexas is a dump.

Where are the Black Roses? Us old folks remember the black roses!

Way to go Cards! Awesome!

I love how people from Huntsville like to bash Beaumont! What in the world is in that shithole? A damn prison and a bunch of toothless inbreds and that's it!!! They've had one of the best football teams in FCS and they can't even get more than 8 or 9,000 people to go to their damn games. Probably too far a walk from the trailer park they live in.

Where's good ole CS? Need to talk him off a bridge?

That makes no sense. Why would I do that? I am a Lamar supporter, I just want to see them progress further. That seems to be happening but I'm not quite on board yet. Good win vs. Sam, and great effort at Baylor but let me see consistency first. Quit the dumb penalties and they almost blew this game. Up 3 scores you need to put teams away for good.